Edmonton Elite Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Edmonton Elite Hockey League

EEHL Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gagner to the wing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gagner to the wing Empty Gagner to the wing Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 am

Nikle

Nikle
Commissioner

Is he being show cased to the rest of the league at the position or have the Oilers just finally realized that he can't win a draw or play D? Hopefully Arco can get back to how he was playing at the start of the season. Being between Eberle and Yakupov may mean he has to cheat back on D some, but still, a nice looking line.

Also nice having two offensively capable players playing on either side of Gordon on the third line too.

2Gagner to the wing Empty Re: Gagner to the wing Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:05 pm

SamuraiTokey

I think it is a showcase. Though I also think that they are hoping to get more than they can for him, so I am not convinced he will be traded this season. That said, even if it is just a showcase, but it works, this could be much better for them going forward.

https://eehl.canadian-forum.com

3Gagner to the wing Empty Re: Gagner to the wing Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Nikle

Nikle
Commissioner

I just hope that if he gets a few points in the next few games that they don't go, "oh man, he's the best winger ever! Keep him!"

4Gagner to the wing Empty Re: Gagner to the wing Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm

viran45

viran45
League Founder

It is a showcase, has to be. He would be behind eberle, and hemsky for RW. I just hope we can get a decent return. Oilers might have to retain some salary. Also I hope this means that they can resign hemsky. Unlikely but i can dream :p

5Gagner to the wing Empty Re: Gagner to the wing Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Nikle

Nikle
Commissioner

Of course the Oilers beat the Pens because obviously.

Now all we'll hear about is how the Lowe/MacT plan is working.

6Gagner to the wing Empty Re: Gagner to the wing Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:56 am

viran45

viran45
League Founder

Maybe from the media but I think some of fans maybe most of them still know this is broken. The oilers overall played a better game except gagner. Wonder what it is going to take to get him going.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]