Edmonton Elite Hockey League

EEHL Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Popping my human game cherry, please use lube!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey boys, I have 2 games coming up against human opponents, first against Philly and then Montreal, I don't think I can commit to tonight or tomorrow (Tues jan 28 and wed jan 29th) but Thursday evening I'm pretty open (barring anything unexpected from work), Does that work for either of you 2 Mikes? I should be good to play by 6pm and later

View user profile

Nikle

Commissioner
Awesome, glad to hear it Noel.

As Viran suggested, we've added a forum for human GM's to try and arrange times to play other human GMs. I'll see if I can figure out a way to move this to that area.

As for the Mike's, hopefully both will be at shinny from 6-7, so we may have to see what time Viran is planning on running the sim on Thursday to see if there'll be time to get them in once they get home.

View user profile
Yeah I'd rather play than sim if possible so I'd be available probably around 8 on Thursday if that worked for you (and depending on if/when you play Montreal that night). And depending when Viran is simming too.

Speaking of, is Phoenix on the forums? I've got a game against them as well this week, could do that tomorrow if that worked...

View user profile
Hey Noel,

Typically, because of my Wife and Daughter, I am not able to play until after 9:30 at night. I am pretty sure I would be able to Thursday, but I guess that does depend on the sim time.

---------------------------
GM of the Montreal Canadiens

View user profile http://eehl.canadian-forum.com

viran45

League Founder
I can always do the sim on thursday night after you guys play. Or Friday morning as Im sure most of you guys work friday mornings and wont be playing until friday evening. i am home on Friday mornings and can sim then.

View user profile
Ok boys I can do 8pm vs Philly and 9:30 or 10pm vs Montreal if that works for you guys? My cell# is 780 932 3458 if and when ever you guys want to confirm games

View user profile
Sounds good, if you don't hear from me my number is 780 554 7481. I'll fire you a message when I get home tomorrow night but it should be right around 8.

View user profile
Sounds good to me as well. I will shoot you a text when I am ready.

---------------------------
GM of the Montreal Canadiens

View user profile http://eehl.canadian-forum.com
Great! Looking forward to it guys!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum