EEHL Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Katz's Letter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Katz's Letter on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Nikle

Commissioner
Katz Addresses The Fans

Read and react, I'm laughing too hard to say much right now.

View user profile

2 Re: Katz's Letter on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:15 pm

viran45

League Founder
it is what it is.

I dont get the reason for the letter, I dont expect things to change and the only way Katz will care is if ppl stop going to games and that will never happen.

I just think it is time to question the direction of the future. we have a great group of young players but thats it. I question the coaching and the guidance they are getting. and of course the management is just a mess. Oilers are a organization down with the Islanders, Panthers, Flames, and Buffalo. Enough said.

View user profile

3 Re: Katz's Letter on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:33 pm

I am sure the letter was his way of trying to deflect some of the heat Lowe has been taking. That said, ultimately, I don't care. I don't care what he writes, I don't care what they say. Let's see it in action.

That said, I haven't been to an Oilers game in quite a while, so it is not like my opinion matters anyway.

View user profile http://eehl.canadian-forum.com

4 Re: Katz's Letter on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:35 pm

"Everyone is accountable. Even Lowe. The guy who got us into this mess and has done nothing to get us out, he's accountable. But isn't going anywhere because Hockey Canada likes him"

Makes sense to me

View user profile

5 Re: Katz's Letter on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:29 pm

SamuraiTokey wrote:
That said, I haven't been to an Oilers game in quite a while, so it is not like my opinion matters anyway.
Yeah, who asked you Tier 2.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum